Kink Poll - What Captions Interest You?

I'm currently running a short poll interested in collecting some information on what sort of weird kinks the TG community is also interested in.


I'll be using the data from this poll for future captions so if you like something, be sure to make your voice heard and maybe you'll see it soon. You can select as many options as you like, and it's all stuff already featured on my account in the past. If there's anything not on the poll, feel free to comment below.


Comments

  1. Immobility via tits or preggo belly is the best, also I know its a weird niche but Blueberry gender stuff, there is almost none of it on DA, I've found like 2 captions of it online elsewhere. https://www.deviantart.com/gendermorph/art/TG-Blueberry-TF-1-678677714
    https://www.deviantart.com/b-ridge/art/First-Human-Trials-784604289
    First you are turned female and then you lose your ability to even move, its so degrading and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still take poll but I'm down for almost anything you do here only three I don't like are incest, preg & shemale other then those I love your caps better den most so good so I comments lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stories where the characters have to deal with the aftermath of whatever. Most favorite scenarios are wives/girlfriends trying to make relationships work with now-women. Also deeply enjoy former men now having to learn the art of boob-wrangling into bras or dealing with the finality of panties...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifs, tgtf, revenge, preg, punishment,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person's mom's body taken over by a friend of bully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!