100th Caption Spectacular

Happy 100 Captions!

With the release of my 100th TG Caption since starting this account, I wanted to reveal some of the other content I've been working on. So on top of my 100th caption, a sequel to my most popular one, here's three never-before-seen caption types from series I have yet to release.



If you like any of these and want to see more, be sure to leave a comment below or on that page letting me know and I'll post others from the set.



#1    2DTG 001 - School Overdose

The first caption in a short series of high-quality TG captions I made using two-dimensional/anime/manga characters.




#2    TF Caption [Bra TF] - Heavy Discipline

The first caption from a handful of object TF captions for various body parts and garments. Easy to recognize with a black background and white text.




#3    TGIF Caption - Animated Magic

The first caption featuring a short GIF. Future attempts would include text embedded in the gif itself, but may run into file size problems.






There'll also be a few other changes in my caps - I'll be justifying the text and be using a more readable font for the future, as well as be exporting in a .jpg format for faster image download speeds.


And also, a huge thanks to everybody who has been reading, fav-ing, sharing, commenting on and enjoying my captions for the last year. It's been great.


Comments

  1. Nice blog so far. I've really got to get back working on mine. If you're interested in long form TG captions, feel free to check it out , it's called "Chang Me Back Caps"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratualtions been loving it so far and the themes you are doing, BBW, pregnant, and lacation are my top 3, can't get more femanine than that. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!