Update - Taking a Break

Hi everyone, BluByrdy here. I figured you all deserved an update.

First of all, I didn't realize until recently but thanks for 1000+ watchers on dA. Glad you all enjoyed my content.

After some unfortunate significant events in the real world for me over the last few weeks I'm deciding to take a step back from this account for a while. Unfortunately stuff like this account is low priority and has to take a back seat while I sort out some personal stuff.

As you may have noticed I haven't posted in a while, and I'm taking a break for the next few months. I might be uploading my remaining captions over the next few days but I'm not sure if I'll have the time and energy. In any case I hope everybody can understand.

For everybody who has sent in commission requests, caption ideas and the like, I still have all your submissions here, so don't worry too much although you're welcome to cancel.

Thanks for understanding,

BluByrdy

Comments

  1. Hope life gets better for you! Love the content but can also understand needing a break sometimes in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understood, take all the time you need man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I hope that you get your stuff sorted out. I eagerly await your eventual return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your personal problems get sorted out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ya dude! Hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!