One Million Views! And Sequel Contest



1 000 000 VIEWS!

Today is a major milestone for this blog - it's hit one million views!

In just over a year the BluByrdy Arcade has reached a goal I never thought I would achieve - and that's not even including the many extra views I've received on my deviantArt page.

As a celebration of this achievement, I'm going to go back and create a sequel to an old caption of mine, and I want the viewers of this blog to help me decide which one.

To indicate which caption you'd like me to look at for a SEQUEL, leave a comment on that caption with an idea of what YOU think what should happen next. I'll write a FULL CAPTION for my favourite responses.

And a huge thanks to everybody so far for checking out my captions, giving out favorites, sending private messages / emails and leaving comments. It's been fun :)

Comments

  1. Please so one for "some regrets". I would find it rather interesting to see how he turned out after taking the potion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A #2 where they have sex would be awesome.

    https://blubyrdyarcade.blogspot.com/2019/03/tg-caption-cumbersome-cravings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Domestic Bliss"? Where she has to do more stuff, with permanently growing breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d love a sequel to #141 - Train Wreck. After a month in this anime, Alex meets the protagonist/hero of the show who she’s compelled by the world to be attracted to. The more time she spends with him the worse it gets and more obedient she becomes, but he’s the only one that might know a way for her to get out.
    Meanwhile, it’s the end of the school year but she learns grades don’t advance. Its looking like she’ll be stuck in high school permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love most of your caps, so I'd be happy with just about any of them. My number 1 would probably be Cloudy Mind, either with full Ling Ling takeover or Gabe turning the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see a sequel to bimbo bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote has to go to “coffee break”

    ReplyDelete
  8. #144 Cereal Numbers!
    I think this would be an awesome sequel with the idea behind how everyone changed! You could finish off their date night, and then move the series to someone else who was changed into a girl! Like maybe a guy who changed into a sexy woman, who is super horny all the time and doesn’t know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 157 was pretty good. i just like asian bbws! you could have the son visit the mom at college and get lost at a fraternity party or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 95 coffee break seems like it has a lot of potential with a sequel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!