Announcing the 2020 Anonymous TG Community Survey!

Hello everyone! BluByrdy here.

Me and a handful of other TG Caption creators are looking to run a survey of the preferences of people who enjoy TG content. It contains questions like what sort of content you follow, what methods of TG you prefer etc. for a (hopefully) comprehensive view of what you and your fellow TG fans look like.

It is totally anonymous, so don't worry about any personal data leaking through. I promise!

If you have 15 minutes to spare, please consider checking it out. I'll be posting the results after we get a good amount of respondents here and on my blog.

https://forms.gle/E94WPPfvGa3PPUJs7
(Please note that the survey is 18+ only!)

If you're a fellow TG content creator and you're curious about the results, please consider giving this survey a signal boost! It would be very much appreciated.




Comments

  1. I love this idea! Shared in a post on my blog. Hoping for some good feedback!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Very appreciated.

      Delete
    2. I made a post on my blog too. Excited to see the results!

      Delete
  2. I just did my submission of the survey, I really hope this helps the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much appreciated! Answers are already pouring in.

      Delete
  3. BluByrdy, is there any news on the results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently working on collating the results and waiting for the final few entries to trickle in. Should be released in the next week.

      Delete
    2. Awesome, thanks for the reply and looking forward to seeing how the survey helps the community!

      Delete
  4. I also was wondering if we might get an update with the results or at least some eta of when we could expect them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently working on collating the results and waiting for the final few entries to trickle in. Should be released in the next week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!