BluByrdy Patreon Announcement!

 

Hello everybody!

Today, after almost three years of consistent and high-quality caption releases, I'm officially announcing the release of the official BluByrdy Patreon and Discord!

The Patreon is primarily centered around a free-to-enter Discord where I and other fans of TG will be chatting and sharing our hobbies and interests. I'll also be uploading weekly Patreon-exclusive captions a month there (and cap previews, exclusive polls and other goodies as seen below!), but mainly with your financial support I'll be able to dedicate more time and resources to pumping out your favorite captions like always.

While I love writing, a lot of work goes in behind the scenes to pump out captions so regularly, and as a passion project I can't always dedicate the time it deserves. Eagle-eyed viewers might have noticed I have always had a very consistent upload schedule, which is only made possible by lots of work put in during my spare time between other life commitments. With your donations, I'll be able to focus on the important things - delivering you and my other readers the best-quality content I can.

HATCHLING ($2USD/MONTH): + @Hatchlings role + my genuine thanks! BIRDWATCHER ($5USD/MONTH): + @Birdwatchers role + Exclusive access to the Birdwatching Club - Birdwatchers chat channel - Patron-exclusive captions (typically ~4/month) - Access to polls for upcoming caption inspiration DRAGON ($10USD/MONTH): + @Dragons role + Exclusive access to the Birdwatching Club - Birdwatchers chat channel - Patron-exclusive captions (typically ~4/month) - Access to polls for upcoming caption inspiration + Exclusive access to the Dragon's Den - Dragons chat channel - Previews of upcoming captions weeks/months in advance - Include a name of your choice in an upcoming caption (once only, please message me to request)

Don't worry about the flow of regular caps: I'll be keeping up my usual once every 2-4 days upload schedule, so the public stuff will still be business as usual.

If you're interested, follow the link below to the Patreon or Discord (access to most of the Discord is free!) to get involved.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/blubyrdytg

Discord: https://discord.gg/wch4J67b2d

With regular updates and new content being posted multiple times a week for almost three years, I'm already confident that I can consistently deliver any Patreon rewards, and I think it's also going to be pretty cool to make money writing like I've always dreamed off.

If you have any questions about all this, please don't hesitate to email me at blubyrdytg@gmail.com or message me on dA for clarification and help.

If you're not in a financial position to do so (or if you're just not committed enough to donate), please don't feel pressured! I'm grateful for any money coming my way of course, but I'm more than happy with having such a passionate audience that enjoys reading my stuff, and I'd prefer you to take care of yourselves first!

Comments