One Year of Patreon Retrospective

 


Hey, everybody. As we enter the second half of 2022, we also mark exactly one year of running the Patreon.

I really don't like to be too pushy about Patreon here as I understand how annoying it can be, especially when I know many of my readers are in a financial, geographical or social position where it's not exactly easy or simple to pay for this stuff. As such, outside of a little note in each caption description (and a couple exclusive sequels) I've tried to never be too forceful about promotion. But now that we're hitting a big anniversary, I'd love to have a quick chat about how it's gone and where it's going.

I am really proud of a lot of the captions I've written for my Patreon followers (now totalling 54!) and have been lucky enough to have fostered a small community of like-minded caption writers and readers. As life takes over, the money I receive from you each month allows me the time to dedicate towards working one of my greatest passions. Thank you to all of you who have ever chipped in on financially supporting me, from those passionate followers who have been around from day one to anybody who dropped in for just a while (I love all of you, too!).

Massive shoutouts to those of you who have been around since the start and have never stopped contributing - I won't blurt out your names for privacy reasons but you know who you are <3

Currently there are no plans to stop the TG train for the time being, but there are some more unique and exciting experiments on the horizon that I can't wait to share with you (you'll find out soon enough!).

If you're on the fence about putting some money up for support, that's something I completely understand. I mean, this stuff is just niche, adult-oriented writing -- it's weird. But (and I know it sounds biased coming from me!) I do believe that there's some decent value for money. And if you like my usual writing, it's just more of the same. 

If all you're interested in is downloading everything for a bulk sum, I'm currently re-arranging the way I handle my uploads. So for the low price of a single month, you can download everything and duck out. All you really need to do is sign up for a month, pay the initial $5USD fee, and revoke your contribution so you don't get charged again (although you won't get any caps released after that, btw). In fact, I encourage you to do so, if you don't feel ready or just prefer doing things that way. I myself am somebody who prefers paying the upfront cost when I can. And I honestly, sincerely appreciate any support provided.

Thanks again to all of you who have been sticking around, and to all of you just discovering TG and my stuff. I still check each and every comment. It's been a wild ride getting to live out my dreams of being a semi-successful smut writer and I have such a wonderful audience to thank for it.


Thanks,

- BluByrdy





Comments