TG Caption Sequel Poll! 10K DeviantArt Followers Celebration [CLOSED]


NOW CLOSED

Hi there - thank you to all those who participated!

The winner of the 2D caption competition (by only a few votes towards the end!) was Opposite Reaction with 26.8% of the vote. https://www.deviantart.com/blubyrdy/art/TG-Caption-Opposite-Reaction-855963693

The winner of the 3D caption competition (by a much wider margin) was Bimbo Bro with 37.7% of votes. https://www.deviantart.com/blubyrdy/art/TG-Caption-Bimbo-Bro-814035415

Expect to see sequels written up shortly!

-------

Thank you to those of you who have supported me throughout the years!

Honestly, reaching 10K is an insane number to see. Back when I started writing and uploading my goofy little captions I was writing for myself in my spare time, I had no idea that eventually I'd still be writing (and making money off of it) years later down the line. It's honestly pretty incredible and life-changing to realize I'm still here four years later and hitting a number of followers and readers that go beyond whatever I could even dream about. 10 thousand followers always seemed like an impossible goal in TG, back when even the biggest writers here were barely scratching half that - and yet here I am. Thank you everybody, from the bottom of my heart.

As I reach the grand milestone of 10K followers on DeviantArt (10K more than I ever expected to see), I want to open it up to the audience what caption(s) deserve a sequel! 

I've selected five captions each from your most favorited works: Please vote below separately for what captions, starring 2D and 3D models, deserve a sequel the most! The top post in each category will be gifted with a sequel caption celebrating more of what you like to see.


The survey closes one week after posting, so get your votes in quick. Thanks again for 10K and a massive show of gratitude for all your support over the years.

Comments

  1. Congrats! No bad picks on this list. If anything, I’m sad we’re only getting one sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These were the most liked on DeviantArt, but I know from messages these are some of people's favorites as well.

      As for sequels, it's only two for now, but I'll never rule out more!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I just added them to the post, hope you got what you voted for!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Write a comment!