My six hundred and seventy-ninth caption. An experiment with Venus Particles leads to an uncontrollable disaster as their test subject's chest grows and grows and grows without showing any signs of stopping...
Hey did you once make a sister body swap cap set in starbucks or something like that, im trying to find it but i cant sorry if im tripping and that was someone else
I did, good memory! I deleted it a while back as the person who requested/commed the caption specifically asked for me to remove it, so it's vanished into the ether sorry! (and apologies for that)
Hey did you once make a sister body swap cap set in starbucks or something like that, im trying to find it but i cant sorry if im tripping and that was someone else
ReplyDeleteI did, good memory! I deleted it a while back as the person who requested/commed the caption specifically asked for me to remove it, so it's vanished into the ether sorry! (and apologies for that)
Deletethats a shame, it was one of my favorites, thanks for the info
Delete